Thursday, March 12, 2009

I think it is close to the end.

IN:
We are have a great time. The living quarters are nearly complete. I picked up some medical manuals this week on lazer amputation. Great stuff, advancements that will make life better for some. I don;'t have to worry too much about the outside world here. I have Satan to guard the entry ways and the fact that very few folks even know I exist. The town has grown to ignore me. My only poroblem is those blasted kids. The boys resent my following them, most of the time they never know. They go one day a week and clean up around the swimming hole they have.

Father O'Shields is quite a guy. we talk often now, he never asks what I am doing here or why. Interesting guy the father, as hard a nails in body, but meek as a lamb. I would be willing to bet some of the SEALS I have worked with in the company (CIA) would barely hold their own.

The Chief of police has taken a renewed interest in me. I hope it is short lived. I am ready for it, but I don't want it.
OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment