Thursday, March 26, 2009

IN:
The guy with the Chief stopped me today. I know him, that is for sure. He must not know me or a team would be here already to pick me up. I must be thinking of a plan, if a team does show up. They are not invincible, but they are tough. It is frustrating not to have done anything wrong, just minding your own business. I quit a job. True enough, I did not submit a resignation, but they don’t’ like that either. It was simpler to disappear, so I thought I did. This journal is coming to an end I am afraid. I will try to make one last entry for all the good it does. It has been an outlet. I talk to Satan and Father O’shields, but I may need more. I am feeling better about myself. Those boys are headed more and more through here. I spotted one going by himself. I must head that way. later
OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment