Saturday, March 7, 2009

rambling

IN:
It is Spring, we now have living quarters, a source of dairy foods and a garden started (some dirt turned anyway).
Problem is the boys also are hitting the woods and playing around that swimming hole. This is really all new to me. I can’t imagine swimming in a creek as a kid. We had a clean swimming pool. Free from snakes, germs and wild creatures. I am getting an education in less fortunate young lives. They don’t seem to mind the hardships, or realize they should be in a clean public pool. I have saw them just strip off and jump in the water. My father would never have allowed that. Then I may have missed something. No matter what I am doing, when I hear them something draws me to follow and watch. I am sure if someone in authority knew this, it would be considered unnatural.
OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment