Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cold again

IN
Not too much to report, I still have the blahs. No sense in using medical terms, I think that is what I am avoiding. It is hard to follow blindly if you have a high intelligent quotient. I am not bragging but my IQ is off the scale, but that doesn't stop depression. I felt so locked in, my life was ordered for 24 hrs. a day. And losing it at the wrong time did not help a bit. You know, sometimes you just do not want to answer questions. I did all I could do, I thought at the time, but did I? I can't get away from that question. Was it the best I could do?
Something silly just occured to my mind, I wonder it one of the drivers in NASCAR who comes in second, loses sleep asking did he do his best. Silly, just wondered. I guess I will never ask one.
We are digging a little on the living cave, but it has turned cold again. At least I don't worry about the kids dropping by to disturb me, or endanger themselves. I think I told you I named dog, Satan. He is learning as he heals from his own injuries. I wish mine were that simple.
OUT

1 comment:

  1. We all get the blahs from time to time. Depression can come on suddenly. Dark, cold caves could cause the blahs. Maybe spending more hours of your day in sunlight and warmth could help. Satan may like that, too. wish you the best. GH

    ReplyDelete