Friday, February 20, 2009

IN:
It is hard to believe the size of my home now. The light inside is amazing I can read without a problem. It feels safe inside. I don’t have to worry about anyone walking up undetected, Satan has grown into an outstanding watchdog. We have a bond now, he is my compadre. Time is broken up by my trips into town. At least once a week, sometimes twice. I am accepted now it seems as the local bum. No one hassles me anymore. I can travel around in my own world. Sometimes I smile within thinking of the troops with whom I worked, I know the search is still on. The Boss is wondering if I am somewhere writing memoires to expose the black ops of the Company. On the outside, has he defected! They have a constant fear of that. Losing control drives them berserk. I have no desire to air OUR dirty laundry and will not. I just want to be left alone.
Out:

No comments:

Post a Comment