Sunday, February 8, 2009

IN:
Sun is out, we finally figured how to put light in the cave. Well I guess I did, but Satan seemed to approve. I call it light tunnels. I bought a couple rolls of aluminum foil. hollowed two small cave-lettes just large enought to reach in and line the openings with foil. Amazing, it about like day light.
Spring must do something for SAtan also, his wounds are healed completely and he is turning into a wonderful friend. His training continues, he is an excellent watch dog. I was born with what some say was a silver spoon in my mouth, nothing pays for losing your mom though at an early age. I think this is a contest to see if I can make it. I know I am in a deep depressison, any GP could tell that. Seems I am up some days and down others. I can't figure why I am drawn to the boys so much. It is not a thrill to watch them, more like labor. Maybe this is how poor kids live, facing danger and do not know it. I expect they will be through the woods more now that the weather is breaking.
OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment