Friday, February 13, 2009

visit

IN:
I visited Father O’Shields yesterday. I love talking with him. A logical man. It doesn’t seem to bother him that I am not Catholic; I don’t feel I am anything right now. Just a floating soul. I feel better talking to him. He gladly accepts the butter and cheese we have extra. I hate for it to go to waste. He tries to cheer me up. He tells me he knows I am in a depression (he is able to think clinically). But he says if I keep seeking, something will shock, or ease me out of it. Trying to force it, as medically taught, doesn’t work too well according to Dr. O’shields. Yeah he has a doctorate also, I never thought of Fathers having a doctorate. He tries to get me into deep discussions, I can tell. He laughs and says he knows what I am doing. A visit with him does me good. I haven’t asked what he thinks about the boys and my deep attraction to them. Maybe one day.
OUT:

No comments:

Post a Comment