Monday, January 19, 2009

The company

IN (very cold)
The Company. You may or may not be familiar with your CIA. We that worked within the elite, just call it the Company. So yes, I was involved for a few short years with the ‘dark side’ of the Company, called Black Ops. They were illegal to a point, but every operation in which I participated was, in my opinion, absolutely necessary to preserve our way of life. My particular skills were in demand. And yes, I left under a cloud. Not in my opinion but I am sure theirs. BUT I just became sick and tired, distressed you might say. You work for something like the Company, you belong to them 24 hours a day seven days a week. I have always been a confirmed bachelor, so mostly it was no problem. But there are always errors and when they are yours they bear on your mind. I just need to get away. Oh, yes, they are definitely looking for me. But do you think they will look in a small cotton mill town. I don’t think so.
OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment