Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just another day and children

IN
Last night there was a lot of fireworks in town. I could see some of them from my place. So it is a new year. What is it about that that makes folks celebrate? It is just another day. The sun will come up and go down. Actually it will not. The Earth will rotate so we can see the sun for part of a day, then rotate on into the shadow of the earth itself. We call it night.
But it is just another day. In some parts of the world folks are dying. Some are fighting wars. Children are suffering because we 'big folks' can't get along.
WE give our reasons, but what good does that do the kid who has just lost his parents to a stupid bomb.
I see kids everyonce in awhile pass throught the woods. I watch and see them do dangerous things, it scares me. I just can't think of another child getting hurt when I am around. You can't watch them all the time. too much to be done. I have decided to dig a cave to live in.
OUT

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment. Tell me your link with Shipslog. Gordon at foreverfishingfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it will be harder to go the library to
    get on the internet if you dig cave. Don't
    worry about the children they will survive. Kids
    are very different today.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete