Monday, January 26, 2009

IN
It is freezing here. We have been staying in the cave we have dug for the spring. It stays a constant 70- degrees. We had a sprinkling of snow. I will start on our house soon. Maybe tomorrow. It will be a cave also, but I hope to make a nice underground house. When that is all you have to do the digging goes good. I just dig and put the dirt in five gallon buckets and then scatter it around. I am building sort of a berm around our camp site with the dirt. A Lady once told me to keep busy with my hands and I could clear my mind. I have a long way to go but her advice it good. I met the lady by the rail road tracks. A man there sells apples, he keeps a fire going, nice to warm by. He gets his apples from the mountain orchards. I like the cooking apples best, I love a hard apple that cracks when you bite into it. I am enjoying this solitude. I hope I can sort out my feelings before I have to deal with someone from the Company. I know no one out there is reading, but I feel better.
OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment