Sunday, January 4, 2009

nanny

IN
It is a strange feeling to be invisible. Yesterday I walked over to the Abbey to see Father O’Shields of the Benedictines. I only passed a couple folks on the way, they actually acted like I was not there, like I am invisible. I like it, now I know I am not real just a figment. Father O’Shields gave me a nanny to take care of and so I would have milk. I may be a farmer yet or an outdoorsman. Now I have got to learn to milk better. In awhile he says I can have butter and cheese. Father gave a demo, and dog liked the milk, this is going to be interesting. I started to dig yesterday. I have decided to dig a spring or well first. I guess you dig until you hit water. I could try to cut one of those divining rods and use that to try to find water. I have a water seepage close by. Should be a good idea to try there.
OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment