Friday, January 9, 2009

digging a spring

IN
Have you ever dug a spring? This is my first attempt. I found water but it is about six feet down. This is going to take some engineering. I did some research about springs. Amazing, if I can get a structure or a room like place, I can store the milk, butter I make there. And cheese IF I ever learn how to make it.
The dog actually helps dig some, I enjoy watching. I am learning to enjoy the simple things. Strange how our mind gets wrapped up in things and we do not see the simple pleasures in life. What is that old saying, ‘smell the roses’. I lost my mother early in my life, and dad never remarried. In my teen age years I missed having a mother to talk to. When I left my ‘lofty’ position my father could not understand and we had a big confrontation. That was when I was with the Company. I wish dad had owned a dog to talk to he would have grown to like it, I think. It is easier to talk to my dog than people.
OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment